What is Microdermabrasion and what can it do for my skin?
Microdermabrasion is a safe, quick and effective way of improving the quality of your skin. Treatments have little to no downtime and leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed.
Microdermabrasion is a general term used to describe the application of a rough tip (diamond tip) to buff away dead skin cells from the surface of your skin. Whilst the rough tip is moved across the skin, a gentle vacuum sucks the unwanted skin away, gently exfoliating the skin. This technique can be used on all areas of the body including the face, chest and back. Treatments can be tailored to individual needs and are suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
What can Microdermabrasion treat?
• Fine lines
• Age/sun spots – sun damage
• Acne scarring
• Enlarged or open pores
• Blackheads and whiteheads
• Dull skin
• Congested skin
• Oily skin
What are the benefits of Microdermabrasion?
• Removes top layers of dead, dull skin, leaving skin bright, smooth and rejuvenated
• Reduces superficial pigmentation
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Unclogs and reduces the size of pores
• Reduces the appearance of acne scarring
• Evens out texture and tone
• Stimulate the production of collagen, having a plumping effect on the skin
• Simulates lymphatic drainage, detoxifying the skin
How much does Microdermabrasion cost?
$100 per treatment